5/02/2008

Was sick, now feeling great

Hi, I can't believe it's already Friday. I had a cold and a sore throat since Sunday night. That means chewing on "Fisherman's Friend" almost all day.

I tend to feel sad when I'm sick because I can't really move and do things. This time I thought of it as a mini-vacation. Got to see some recorded tv shows and got lots of rest. I saw Hardball, Race for the White House on MSNBC.

Since Middle-eastern cuisine, especially Israeli appetizers is one of my favorite foods I searched for cooking shows about it. There were some! I already know that Food network doesn't cover it. It's more entertainment than food in my humble opinion.

KOCE does! The "New Jewish Cuisine with Jeff Nathan and friends" cooking TV show is so entertaining. The chef lets his guests cook the meals! The moroccan cigars looked pretty easy to make. I can't wait to make that tonight or tomorrow. I could always buy frozen Moroccan cigars for $4 at the store. I rather see how it turns out homemade.
Do you like cooking middle eastern food?

No comments: