5/03/2008

Setup an Autoresponder using 1ShoppingCart to start an email list

Hi,

The last Tuesday of the month I get a coaching call as part of being in the Ultimate Wealth and Success Circle. I asked 'how do I increase targetted traffic to my blog?' In 15 minutes she gave me 5 marketing tasks to do weekly.

Yesterday I did one of them- set up an autoresponder to have an email campaign.

It took me 2 hours. The good thing is that I only need to do it once! It's part of 'automating' a business.

What does an email list have to do with targeted traffic?

Visitors can come to a blog and may not come back again for many reasons, like they forget or haven't bookmarked it.

With an autoresponder (you write and and set it up once, in maximum 1hr and a half) visitors
- can sign up for info they were looking for, like "5 steps, 7 ways to..."
- get immediately the email where they confirm their request, then the info
- visit your site because the email includes links to it
- start building a relationship with your visitor.

She recommended aweber. It costs about $29 per month. When I saw that 1 ShoppingCart charged $3.95 the first month, I signed up immediately. I wrote the 1st autoresponder "5 steps to start our own online business." It took another half hour to get the html code and paste it in the sidebar.

Have you set up an autoresponder? Sign up and start building a relationship with your visitors.


Have a great weekend,

No comments: