5/07/2008

Read 2 blogs to get inspired

Here are 2 blogs I like to read to get inspired and chase away the negative thoughts.

1) The Big Idea

Love the show on CNBC. Can't always record it so I catch up on the guests by reading the blog. My favorite segment is the "One minute to millions." The "After the show" posts that guests write are inspirational.


2) Fear Less Live More

It's Sara Reinertsen's blog. When I saw her interview on the 'Big Idea with Donny Deutsch' I was so surprised how she spoke so enthusiastically about her running career. Talk about running into obstacles, when I saw how she motivates you to keep going by using her life as an example... Simply powerful.


After reading the blog, I write down a sentence that I think is inspiring and who said it. When I feel I'm procrastinating, or in an environment where people are negative, I remember these examples to stay motivated.

Which 2 blogs do you read to get motivated and inspired?

No comments: