5/09/2008

Review of the Report "7 key marketing strategies to attract More Clients Fast!"

Yesterday I was 'pumped up' by the idea that I can create info-products about a hobby. I remembered I had printed a free 18-page report called "7 key marketing strategies to attract More Clients Fast!" by Adam Urbanski.

Before Sunday I said I'd read and answer the questions. Yesterday I went through it in an hour. I really liked it because there was no fluff. It was full of action steps one needs to take and write before launching a website or blog online.

You already know a lot about one topic right? And you know there are a lot of people who WANT to know more about that topic! Now, there are just a few steps to take to make sure you get your target audience to visit your website/ blog, create info-products they want, and grow your online business.


Here are the 4 points that helped me, to narrow down your message and client base:


  1. There are 4 primary types of niches- Easily understand and pick which one you'll be dealing with. I picked the 4th one.
  2. The niche, also known as your target audience or target market, needs to be as specific as possible so you can know where to find them in BIG numbers. It won't be enough to say 'musicians,' it can be narrowed down to 'musicians who have played a musical instrument over a year, prefer songs written by Irving Berlin and Cole Porter.' See how it would be easier to find this specific group of people?


  3. 7 questions to answer so you know the Viability of your niche- This is crucial.
  4. I had maintained a blog for 10 months last year without knowing the viability of my niche. I enjoyed adding new content but because the niche was not very viable, it was not very profitable. I thought, 'well that's easy, there are a lot of people in this niche, I know where to find them.' That is question number 1. I didn't think 'does this group need to solve a specific problem?' That's question number 2. I think it is worth your time, maximum an hour, to answer these 7 questions because then you know how many products you can make, sell, how you can grow your online business, and what type of partnerships you can make.


  5. A 6 step formula to follow, a 'fill in the blanks,' to write your targeted message so your ideal clients understand exactly what you're offering. And why to get it from you and not your competitors :)

  6. Be sure to fill out page 11 and be on your way to get more clients! Feel more confident about your online business knowing that people 'get' what you're selling and offering.

    This is important because the people interested in your topic are looking for specific solutions from people who understand them. If you know you're passionate about something, but need help narrowing down your market, and message, I recommend this free tool!


  7. How to get your target audience say "he/ she really know his stuff," "yeah, he/ she gets me.' Gives 8 ideas to get your message out about your website or blog.


Get your copy of the free report
"7 Key Marketing Strategies to Attract More Clients Fast!" by Adam Urbanski, right after you subscribe to the ezine:
Marketing Mentors


Have you got your copy yet?
What pages helped you the most?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.