4/25/2008

5 ways a circle of online entrepreneurs helps you stay focused

Until last February, all my friends couldn't in the spur of the moment "take off" during the day for a get-together because of the 9-5 job. I started thinking, so where can I meet people who have a weekly schedule that allows them to have free time during the day without worrying that they won't get paid because the hours aren't there?

So where can I find online entrepreneurs and see them living the life I'd like this year?

I had been receiving The Success Connections, and Ezine Queen ezine for 6 months. I wanted to have a worry-free summer so I took the plunge about 15 days ago. I signed up to the circle. What do I expect to learn?

I had been receiving The Success Connections ezine for 6 months. I wanted to have a worry-free summer so I took the plunge about 15 days ago. I signed up to their circle. What do I expect to learn?


  • Reinforce the message that it is possible to make a living online by seeing others do it.
  • Write a marketing plan and get accountability and support to stay focused

Whave I got to lose if I join? Days of worrying, hearing the inner critic get louder with negative thinking.


I've been a member for almost a month. I got a binder to place the CDs of the recorded calls with the marketing strategies.

I use it to put sheets of the coaching calls, time management, daily priorities and vision.

My favorite part is the one on one help you get. Once a week there's a coaching call with a group about a specific topic.

One of the cash flow "inner game" elements was so nice to learn. I don't like to worry and "stick to the computer for 3 hours and market one product, we'll see when you'll market the next one." I already had written marketing tips but couldn't see where I was going. I wasn't clear. That cash flow "inner game" element now helps me take a deep breath and have at least 2 hours a day that I don't need to market for just one product.


5 ways this circle of online entrepreneurs helps you stay focused:

  1. Avoid putting off high-payoff marketing tips for days by learning how to automate marketing tasks, oftentimes just using technology
  2. Hear about strategies from the experts themselves you
    wouldn't have found so quickly online.
  3. One on one coaching call to let someone who makes a living online answer your most pressing questions about your online business
  4. Meet other online entrepreneurs, and get inspired by hearing about their successes, like radio shows.
  5. Find out what marketing events they go to. Get discounts and advanced notice


You can read marketing tips daily and implement them.

How do you make sure it will get results?
Who's there to keep you accountable?
I don't know many online entrepreneurs yet that I can call up and discuss a marketing tip?

When you're starting out, it can be worrisome to find someone who's been there. I didn't want to keep hearing "online business, it's just luck, some people make it." I don't think so. I keep saying, if the Ezinequeen, Melanie Strick can do it, so can I.

Get the support you need to accelerate your online business Today, Visit:


The Ultimate Wealth and Success Circle



The ULTIMATE Wealth and Success Circle



No comments: