4/25/2008

5 reasons why I'd like to set up an automated online business

Hi,
I'm starting this blog to share the action steps I'll be taking every week to become an online entrepreneur.

5 reasons why I'd like to set up an automated online business :

1. Stop worrying about not making a monthly cash flow online


2. Be able to see 3 to 4 soccer Champions League and Premiership matches a week at noon LIVE on TV

3. Dedicate 11 hours a week to practicing the piano (more time for hobby)

4. Tour soccer stadiums in England, Italy, Portugal, and hopefully see a live Euro2008 match in Austria this summer. (travelling to Europe)

5. Donate yearly to 4 charities

I look forward to sharing resources with you and sparking new entrepreneurship ideas in you.
For more than 6 months I've been reading ezines on how these people make a living online and have lots of free time. I'm inspired now and will take action!


Get your free tips to start applying them to your online business subscribing to these free ezines






Have a great Day,
Monique

No comments: